Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Delicious

Edd and Tom 3: Birthday Edd and Tom 3: Birthday

lol

IT'S YOUR TIME, EDD

GlassCake Halloween 2009! GlassCake Halloween 2009!

Nice

Animation, jokes, Fred...all of it was great!

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

What I Thought...

I thought it was pretty good considering you're an amateur, but you probably could have done more about the art. I recommend getting a Graphics Tablet, as it lets you draw like on a DS instead of using a mouse (it's also a GREAT time-saver), they're usually around £100-£300 but here's one on Amazon for £20: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trust-Slimlin e-Design-Tablet-TB-5300/dp/B0012RKSYI /ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid =1250970349&sr=8-3

It made me laugh in places so it's not all bad, but it's quite long to watch so i recommend shortening it as some people don't like animations that are long if they don't like it right away.

Anyways, 5/10 from me but that's just my opinion :)

bocodamondo responds:

thanks
PS im a looser (:(

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Brilliant!

Past experiences much? lol

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Excellent

I noticed Rayman in Pacman's stomach lol, great animation and sound effects. Bravo my friend. One thing I didn't like was that the screen blackened out to much, still a good flash though :).

Fly VS Bee Fly VS Bee

Hella funny!

Very funny but a bit short.

ZILLIS responds:

Yes, it's short. It's really just an exercise. I didn't think people would even get it!

The Candy Matt The Candy Matt

FANTASMIC

So good I had to invent a new word to describe it's awesomeness! You should totally put this up on your YouTube channel, your fans will love it! :D

Evil Clouds Evil Clouds

Ummm....

Funny in some parts but I found it overall lacking of humour, good animation though.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

If I could give this more than 10 I would! Can't wait for Tarboy II!